Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blog circle:Food Photography



I am in a monthly blog circle, and each month we have a new theme. This months theme is food photography.....Do i know anything about photographing food? No......So I decided to photograph us making something very very yummy....Do not make this if you are even THINKING about going on a diet! The real name is slutty brownies, but I did not want my 8 year old going around asking if someone wanted a "slutty brownie" so I let her come up with a name for them. Her name is the triple chocolate uncupcake cupcake....And they are really easy to do!

First preheat your oven to 350. You will need a cupcake pan, liners, 1 pkg of break apart cookies, brownie mix(and the stuff listed on the box) and a pkg of oreos.
First, put the liners in the pan, then put one break apart cookie in each one, then flatten them out so it covers the bottom.
Then put an oreo on top of the smooched cookie, and of course you must eat an oreo.

And have a taste before adding the egg....
Next add the brownie mix on top of the oreos...Then bake for 30-35 minutes
Ok, so this is how they turn out. A wonderful recipe for little hands to help make! Please take a moment and follow the blog circle, starting with  http://murielandhttp://murielandtony.blogspot.com/2013/03/february-monthly-challenge.html Their is some amazing talent in this circle!

6 comments:

Pam Douglas said...

mmmmm...these look really really good! Love your daughter's name for them *Grins*

Sarah said...

Those look sinful :)

Angie said...

I love the surprise at the bottom. Delcious!

CJ Olson said...

Oh my goodness! Those look so delicious and I can't believe how easy they look to make! I got figure out how to make them!

Ashley said...

Yum. I'll have to try the recipe. And you did a wonderful job of capturing the fun baking!

Courtney K. said...

Oh man. Those look delish!! Now I'll need to go buy some oreos!

Post a Comment